A couple’s honeymoon is one of the most significant, and intimate, experiences shared during their entire lifetime. That said, with so many amazing destinations around the world, it’s quite the challenge tracking down and picking the perfect destination for your honeymoon. Tropical honeymoon destinations, however, are some of the most exotic and memorable.
For most of us, life in the tropics is little more than mere fantasy. That said, even a simple trip or cruise to somewhere tropical feels like a dreamy possibility with not much likelihood of manifesting. However, it doesn’t have to.
Even for those on the humblest budgets, finding a suitable tropical honeymoon destination is now easier than ever. The hard part is picking which budget-friendly tropical destination is the best for you and your partner.
Tropical Honeymoon Destinations
If sunny pristine beaches, lush greenery, beautiful islands, mouth-watering cuisine, warm weather and lots of adventurous water activities are what you’ve imagined for your honeymoon bucket list then look no further than the Tropical regions. Be it Bali, the Caribbean, or the Maldives, tropical vibes always seem more relaxed and chilled out as compared to other parts of the world.
The tropical regions also have some of the best fruits and food (especially seafood). Being able to swim in the clear waters or go hike or trek on the lush mountains is what makes it even more special. Also, the most important part – Beaches.
The lapping of the water on the shore, the swaying palm trees and warm weather can make any person calm and relaxed. Also, a trip to tropical areas is very much cost-friendly. That means you can create many beautiful memories without spending too much from your pocket. So, whether it be a dive in Bali or a hike in Costa Rica or a swim with dolphins in Jamaica there is something for everyone in the tropical.
The Best Budget Destinations for a Tropical Honeymoon
There are many beautiful tropical regions and deciding on where to go for your special trip can be quite confusing. This is the list of tropical destinations we suggest you go, as they all are both – more than dreamy and budget-accommodating.
The first in the list is Bali, one of the most famous out of Indonesia’s 17000 islands among couples for their honeymoon destination as it is neither pricey nor too crowded. Ecstatic culture, rocking night-life, scenic beauty, finger-licking cuisine, stunning beaches, hiking terrains, endless coastline, beaches, and lakes are just some of the beautiful things that will make you in awe of the place.
Pura Besakih, Tanah Lot Temple are some of the centuries-old temples you can go and seek blessing in. Snorkeling, scuba diving, and rafting are some water activities you and your partner can enjoy.
Refreshing massages and spas are also very cost-friendly in Bali. Waterbom, one of the most acclaimed water parks in the world will relax your mind and make you feel energetic and refreshed. Bali has also got big abandoned planes like the Boeing 737. You both can also enjoy a laughing Yoga session and can also play Mepantigan (a Balinese mud game in which you literally will play in the mud and can connect to the mother earth.)
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Bali:
- As far as tropical honeymoons in Bali go, Ayung Resort Ubud is one of the most accommodations you can imagine. Free yoga classes, restaurants, a bar, and live entertainment are just a few of the most significant features to this beautiful tropical resort.
- Heaven in Bali is another great honeymoon destinations looking to book there special stay in Bali. The modern facilities, surrounded by breathtaking landscape, is a perfect getaway for you and your lover.
2. Costa Rica
With Luxuriant magical rainforests, gorgeous weather, majestic active volcanoes, rich biodiversity, beautiful river valleys and plenty of adventure Costa Rica is the perfect place for a honeymoon.
Poas volcano national park is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Costa Rica and a great way to spend your afternoon. Visit La Fortuna waterfall and soak in the natural hot springs or hike around the majestic Arenal volcano (still active). Also, go white river rafting in some of the La Fortuna rivers. A wild paradise filled with lush mountains, cloudy areas, suspension and hanging bridges, one of the highest and scariest canopy zip line tours, or a night walk tour can all be experienced in the Monteverde Cloud forest.
Visit Corcovado National park if you are into wildlife as this place is filled with wild animals like crocodiles, sloths, etc. Tortuguero National Park, home to thousands of turtles of many kinds is also a famous attraction. Snorkel, Dive or Horse Ride in Puerto Viejo, a little town known famous for colorful houses, white sand beaches, and reggae music. Guanacaste, Tamarindo and Santa Teresa are some of the places beach lovers should not miss.
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Costa Rica:
- The Clandestino Beach Resort is a prime destination for honeymooning couples Costa Rica bound. With beautiful spacious rooms, a lovely ocean view, gardens, pools, restaurants and more, there is plenty to see and do on your special trip.
- Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo is true to the Costa Rican saying “Pura Vida” or the pure life. It is situated alongside the ocean’s golden shores and genuinely meets the definition of a tropical paradise. For a honeymoon in Costa Rica, you couldn’t book better lodging options.
3. Puerto Rico
Romantic Islands, luxurious resorts, rainforests, world-renowned beaches, historical landmarks, thick jungles, great food, mind-refreshing spas and so many other reasons to visit Puerto Rico to create beautiful memories that will last for a lifetime. Wandering the streets of Old San Juan Lined with shops, restaurants, pastel-colored townhouses, historical buildings, and cathedrals will give you all kinds of romantic feels.
Condado beach in San Juan has some of the best resorts and has a true island vibe. Also, Enjoy the delicious Puerto Rican classics like Mofongo and seafood in Boronia, San Juan. Bioluminescent Mosquito Bay in Vieques is one of the brightest bioluminescent bays of Puerto Rico. The blue light emitting from the half-plant, half-animal microorganisms will leave you amazed by this place.
Museo de Arte de Ponce, an art museum in Ponce is loved by the tourists as it houses many Victorian paintings, Puerto Rican folk art, and European baroque works. Enjoy tons of waterfalls, tropical rainforests, hiking trails, wildlife, flora, and fauna in the El Yunque National Rainforest located in north-eastern Puerto Rico. Head over to Rincon, located some 90 miles away from San Juan is a great place to catch a sunset. Don’t forget to have great cocktails and salsa dancing at La Factoria, one of the best bars in the world.
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Puerto Rico:
- Condado Vanderbilt Hotel is one of the most romantic Puerto Rico honeymoon destinations. Steps from the resort is the beautiful Condado Lagoon. With an oceanfront view, pools, spa, wellness centre and more, this exotic destination is the perfect place to elope.
- Dorado Beach, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve is another excellent honeymoon destination for those looking for a more luxurious tropical experience. If you want to spend your Puertorican honeymoon on the shores of the Caribbean, Dorado Beach is the spot for you.
Every year, many couples flock to Thailand all thanks to its pretty views, romantic tropical beaches, crazy nightlife and plenty of shopping options. Thailand is full of stunning and gorgeous islands so make sure to do some island hopping. Head over to Phuket island if you love cozy resorts, luxury spas, and crazy nightlife. Koh Samui is an epitome of a romantic getaway as you can see undisturbed beaches, romantic waterfalls, and national parks and have romantic dining in the treetops.
Krabi island and Pattaya is for couples who love adventures. If you are a party-loving couple make sure you go to Koh Phi Phi as it is filled with loud music, lots of alcohol, party hungry people and tons of bars all spread across the island.
The capital of the country, Bangkok is a spot for avid shoppers, picturesque cafes, authentic Thai cuisine, old temples, night clubs, and the famous Go-Go Bars. Chiang Mai, a city famous for damp mountains and colorful hill tribes. You can grasp the beautiful Bua Tong Waterfalls, go cliff jumping at The Grand Canyon of Thailand or see the highest peak of Thailand at Doi Inthanon National Park.
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Thailand:
- For love birds looks for the best tropical escape in Thailand, the Panviman Koh Phangan should be one of the first considerations on your list. Overlooking Nai Pan and boasting special access to the local beach, it’s sure to be a relaxed and romantic time.
- Kupu Kupu Phangan Beach Villas & Spa by L’Occitane is perhaps one of the most beloved honeymoon spots in recent years. These beach villas boast extremely luxurious accommodations including infinity pools, private beach access and more.
Exotic Mountains, lush green Rainforests, reef-lined white sand beaches, swaying palm trees, reggae music, tasty food, turquoise-colored water, a few rum punches and you have the perfect honeymoon destination – Jamaica. Negril also is known as the seven-mile beach is a sandy white beach that offers plenty of privacy to couples. The color of the water in the early morning and evenings makes it beautiful to take a walk together. You can also enjoy a romantic dinner in The Caves in Negril. Enjoy rafting at the Martha Brae river wherein you can take a swim or sit back and enjoy the beautiful rainforest scenery. Snorkel at Montego Bay Marine Park with tons of tropical sea creatures and beautiful corals.
Swim with dolphins, other fish and aquatic life with your significant other in the Dolphin Cove located in Ocho Rios. Hike at the magnificent Blue and John Crow mountains with your lover as the view will leave you in awe. YS Falls in the southwestern Saint Elizabeth Parish include waterfalls, rivers you can swim in, canopy where you can ride a zipline or take a walk on the wooden pathways, leading you to the top of the waterfalls and gardens where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the view.
Don’t forget to visit Lover’s leap. A local legend says that two young couples rather than getting separated from each other jumped off this cliff and later on a lighthouse was built. Now people come here to enjoy live music, dance, to taste the local cuisine and to see the romantic view from the place.
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Jamaica:
- Jewel Paradise Cove Adult Beach Resort & Spa is located on a romantic strip of private beach. The unique view of Caribbean Sea, and long list of amenities, offered from this fancy resort are sure to keep you both in the mood.
- For honeymooners looking to lounge in the Jamaican sun, stroll through exotic gardens, and relax with your sweetheart in private hot tubs, the Royalton Negril Resort & Spa All Inclusive may be just the destination for your tropical honeymoon.
Anguilla, a tiny picturesque island just 16 miles long and 3 miles wide has been voted as one of the best Caribbean islands not only because it’s spectacular but also it is not very crowded, so much that sometimes you can have an entire beach to yourself. Sandy Island is the quintessential Anguilla experience as its beaches are fringed by palm trees, translucent waters best for snorkeling, onsite restaurants and bars serve island-inspired cocktails including the famous JoJo rum punch.
Crocus Bay and Prickly Pear are local favorites for underwater adventures. Shoal Bay is listed as one of the best for snorkeling as it is blissfully peaceful and uncrowded. Head over to East End Pond for Bird watching. Rendezvous Bay, dazzling with powdery sand and translucent waters is one of the best for watching sunsets.
If seeing dolphins is on your list then you can go to Dolphin Discovery Anguilla in which you can kiss the dolphins, dance with them, and enjoy being pushed or pulled by these lovable creatures in their natural habitat. Crocus Hill, the highest point of Anguilla will give you beautiful views of the entire city. Heritage collection museum is a great way to learn about the history of Anguilla. The glamorous St. Barts, known as a playground for the rich and famous is popularly famous for its capital Gustavo, designer boutiques, luxurious Yachts, delicious resorts, and stunning beaches.
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Anguilla:
- Restaurant, fitness center, private bar, and full spa facilities are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what Zemi Beach House, Resort & Spa offer honeymooners looking for the perfect tropical vacation.
- The West End Village’s Belmond Cap Juluca is one of the most favored honeymoon destinations in Anguilla. Situated on the seren Maundays Village Beach, this lodging option has it all, including spa, wellness center, pool, and more.
Cuba, the largest and the least expensive island in the Caribbean is famous for crumbling pretenses, vintage American cars, great beaches, and stunning views. Havana is a great place to start a tour in Cuba and as soon as you land you will see many vintage cars. While in Havana discover its amazing history by visiting the Colonial town and the Museum of Revolution. Also, head over to the historic old town, La Habana Vieja, a UNESCO world heritage and stroll the Malecon boardwalk to experience true Cuban romance. After Havana comes, Santiago de Cuba is known for its music, dance and beautiful beaches.
Stroll through the Cespedes Park, for fascinating Cathedral church and enjoy the music from street musicians. Casa de la Trova, in which trova performs romantic ballads is for music lovers.
Go hiking on Cuba’s highest peak La Gran Piedra (The Big Rock). Go on a horse-riding tour around Trinidad (one of the most historic cities of Cuba) until you reach the Vegas Grande or Caburni Waterfall wherein you can swim in the wonderful cave pool. Get to learn salsa and spend your time having fun at the Casa de la Cultura. Playa Ancon beach in Trinidad is also famous among travelers for its breath-taking sunsets. Varadero is one of the most popular.
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Cuba:
- Royalton Hicacos Adults Only is a fantastic honeymoon destination choice for those looking to let loose and have a good time. This spot is for adults only, so you know that it’s going to be a time to remember. With modern facilities, comfortable accommodations, and a friendly staff, what better Cuban honeymoon destination could there be?
- Another excellent Cuban honeymoon destination is Be Live Experience Turquesa. Access to outdoor pool, private beach with a gorgeous one-of-a-kind view, and an on-site restaurant are just the beginning of the long list of reasons to consider this Cuban destination for your honeymoon.
Barbados island is the quintessential island for all honeymooners. The island features contrasting terrains with the east coast having ragged terrain and romantic ambiance and the west coast boasts white-sand beaches and exotic resorts. In Barbados, you’ll find ample places to enjoy the quality time together without much crowd. Rent a private boat and sail along the island’s beautiful west coast. Enjoy a rejuvenating couples spa at the Karma Spa at Sugar Bay which includes massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, body treatments, etc. To watch the sun go down head over to the Barbados Boardwalk, one of the best places for sunset. Apart from the evening tour in Barbados, you can also sail underwater along the west coast.
Go on a zip-line tour around the canopy of trees within Jack-in-the-Box Gully for an exciting adrenaline rush. Get a once in a lifetime experience at Harrison’s Cave, an underground cave system home to many stalactites hanging from the roof of the cave and stalagmites emerging from the ground, filled with streams of crystal-clear water. Miami beach located on the south coast is the perfect place for surfing and bodyboarding.
The Barbados Wildlife is a must-visit where can get a close-up view of green monkeys, giant turtles, and many other animals. Take a rum tour at the West Indies Rum Distillery or at the Mount Gay Rum Distillery to have some fun while tasting rum. If you are visiting the island in October don’t forget to indulge in the Barbados Food and Rum festival.
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Barbados:
- The Coral Reef Club is one of the most popular honeymooners destined for Barbados. A 5-star hotel facing the sea in Saint James. Fitness centers, pools, water sports facilities and much more are included in your stay.
- The Sandpiper is another great place to consider having your honeymoon. If you enjoy water sports, this choice is especially pleasing. Outdoor swimming pool and access to water sports facilities make the Sandpiper an ideal location for your honeymoon.
9. The Florida Keys
Couples who like quiet and discreet beach honeymoon destinations would like the Florida Keys. What sets aside the Florida Keys from the rest of the United States is the laid-back life and beautiful beaches. Whether it be Night-time Kayaking in the mangroves or Dinner Date at Latitudes at sunset in Key West Harbour or a Seaplane ride to Dry Tortugas to romantic bicycle ride on the 7-mile bridge you will enjoy new things in Florida. Also, visit the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum while you are in Key West.
Sunny skies and warm temperatures will make you fall in love with the beaches, really beautiful and stunning in the Florida Keys. John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park (Underwater park) is Florida’s famous water-reefs for snorkeling, diving, kayaking, etc. Eagle, an intentionally sunk ship has become an artificial reef and favorite diving spot among many travelers.
Fort Zachary Taylor will give you a perfect sunset in the Florida Keys. Hop onto Glass bottom boats for underwater sightseeing in the clear Caribbean waters. Fall in love with Dolphin tours, as Keys is home to many dolphins. Seafood lovers will have a great time at Lobsterfest (Lobster and seafood festival).
Popular destinations for honeymooners in The Florida Keys:
- Largo Resort, situated in Key Largo, just a couple of miles from the John Pennekamp State Park, is an excellent choice for your state-side tropical honeymoon. The place is famous for honeymoons. Access to exotic gardens, private beaches, pools and more are included in your stay.
- Isla Bella Beach Resort is another Florida Keys honeymoon destination to consider for you and your sweetheart’s special event. As with most resorts in the area, private beach access, pools, spa facilities and more are included in your honeymoon suite package.
10. Port Douglas
Explore Australia’s Great Barrier reef in Port Douglas and astonishing marine life, wildlife, pristine beaches, Daintree rainforests, etc. Low Isles, just 15 km off the coast of Port Douglas is a perfect destination for snorkeling and viewing various fish species, sea turtles, etc. Port Douglas’s main attraction other than the Great Barrier reef is the Four-mile beach. An extensive stretch of attractive coastline with pleasing winds and white sandy beaches. Go on jungle surfing canopy tours in the Daintree Rainforests which is filled with wild plants and animals.
The best time to visit Port Douglas is during the winters, though it is pretty much the same all year. Another best part of visiting Port Douglas is you can dine outside year- around. Flames of the Forest and Nautilus are the two famous restaurants that will give you the most unique outdoor dining experience as both of them are in the lush tropical rainforest.
Another tourist attraction is the Cairns which has a little village-like atmosphere and comprises the Cairns Art Gallery and the Esplanade Lagoon. On a 25-minute drive from Cairns, you will notice another attraction Palm Cove (perfect location to explore the Far North Queensland). Also, don’t forget to take pictures with crocodiles, snakes, and koalas at the Hartley Crocodile adventures (best place to see wildlife).
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Port Douglas:
- Silky Oaks Lodge is situated smack-dab in the Daintree Rainforest. It doesn’t get much more tropical than that folks. Furthermore, their spa facilities are supposedly one of the best in the industry, which any new wife would surely enjoy (hint hint fellas).
- If you’re looking to get settled in and comfortable for a longer honeymoon, or simply desire a more spacious lodging area, Aparthotel Mandalay Luxury Beachfront Apartments should be on your list of lodging options to consider. Situated within walking distance of the water, marinas, restaurants, and novelty shops, it is in a lovely location.
11. The Maldives
Yes! It’s very much possible to go on a honeymoon trip to the Maldives. Sparking crystal lagoons enchanting various shades of blue, more than 1000 coral islands, swaying palm trees, reefs and stunning natural beauty the Maldives looks like a paradise inside out. Accommodation options in the Maldives do not stop at sea view rooms, you can also stay in overwater Bungalows – with a glass floor for the best underwater views. Not only accommodation but dining in the Maldives can also be done quite differently. You can dine in underwater restaurants. Explore the islands of Maldives by a cruise boat and take couples spa session for relaxing themselves.
The beach in the Voodoo Island of the Maldives should not be missed out as the magical beach is famous for glowing blue at night. Male, the capital of the Maldives is famous for its market. In Maafushi, you would not see luxurious resorts or 5-star hotels, but you can expect beautiful beaches with swaying palm trees and cute little coffee shops. The uber- beautiful Veligandu Island has been regarded as the must for couples for its beautiful sunsets that glow over the lapping waters of the Indian Ocean.
The banana reef is also a must if you are going to dive. Thulusdhoo Island is for couples who want to go surfing. Alimatha, Kuredu, Gan are some other widely popular islands among the tourists.
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Maldives:
- Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu is a tropical destination that is sure to please any honeymooners with their eye set on the Maldives. Luxurious and first-class, this 4-star location is located on a private island. Need we say more?
- The Meeru Island Resort & Spa is another island-option for your tropical honeymoon. With modern facilities, pools, and a long-list of room-service options, you’ll have all the time in the world to focus on you and your sweetheart having a good time and nothing else.
Warm weather, white sand beaches, cocktails by the pool, numerous resorts and crazy nightlife, this Southeast Mexican city has been popular among many tourists. Excellence Playa Mujeres is an adults-only hotel great for starting your trip. The reason why Cancun is the ideal setting for the honeymoon is primarily because of its sandy beaches and turquoise cool waters. You can also explore Chichen Itza, one of the new seven wonders of the world in Cancun. You can indulge in bird watching, kayaking, sports fishing, etc. at Sian Ka’an. Out of the six tours that Sian Ka’an offers, couples should take the ‘Private Wedding Tour’ or ‘Bird Watching at Sunset Tour.’
Xel-Ha (an adventure park) has some of the largest and most beautiful aquaria in the world. View Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, second world’s largest coral reef right after the Great Barrier reef as you go snorkeling and scuba diving. Just some distance away from Cancun, you can also experience cenotes (natural pit formed when the ground sinks and brings the water up) in the Yucatan Peninsula.
Scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming in the cenotes would give you a memorable experience. A Columbus Lobster dinner cruise near the famous Hotel Zone is also a must-do while you stay in Cancun.
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Cancun:
- Cancun is a great tropical honeymoon destination. The Hyatt Ziva Cancun resort is one of the best. Situated on a gorgeous strip of the famous Punta Cancun beach, lined by the Caribbean Sea, it’s the perfect setting for more than a memorable honeymoon.
- The Nizuc Resort & Spa is another wonderful option for you and your partner. With views of the Caribbean from private docks, full spa facilities, room service, and an undeniably romantic atmosphere, what else could you want for your honeymoon destination in Cancun?
13. Bora Bora
Bora Bora, a small island in French Polynesia is known for its sand-fringed islets, turquoise lagoon, coral reefs, luxury resorts, stilt-water bungalows, and scuba diving. Nicknamed as “the romantic island” Bora Bora has picture-perfect beaches, thrilling water activities, open-air spas with lush tropical backdrops and alluring lagoons. Large stingrays, manta rays, eagle rays, shoals of fish and various marine aquatic life can be viewed by snorkeling in the waters of French Polynesia.
Other water activities that the island boasts are Kayaking, jet skiing, wakeboarding, paragliding, and paddleboarding.
You can also have a private romantic dinner by the lagoon as the palm trees sway with the winds and your feet touches the fine powdered sand and you munch on great food.
Catch the amazing sight of Mount Otemanu, the beautiful Bora Bora Island and the heart-shaped islet (motu) with a helicopter ride. Hike over the Mount Otemanu and see the breath-taking views of Bora Bora. Stroll along the Matira Beach famous for beautiful sunsets. Safari tour includes viewing emerald pools, religious temples, etc.
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Bora Bora:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is a highly acclaimed resort and makes an excellent choice for honeymooners looking to elope in Bora Bora. Private beaches, beautiful turquoise waters, beachfront villas, over-the-water bungalows, and more await you and your sweetheart at the Four Seasons Bora Bora.
- The InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is another seductive option for you and your lover to consider for your honeymoon in the tropics. Exclusive white sand beaches, luxurious rooms and accommodations, and some of the most unique views of the region make it an exciting destination.
Private islands, scenic beauty, exotic greenery, beaches (of course), bustling markets and many adventurous water sports make Seychelles a dream destination. Couples can relax and rejuvenate themselves on any one of the many secluded beaches in Seychelles. Island hopping is really inexpensive here unlike many other places.
Anse Source d’Argent beach located on the island of La Digue is one of the best photographic beaches in the world because of its pink sand. Aldabra (UNESCO world heritage), the second-largest coral atoll in the world boasts some of the largest population of Giant tortoises.
Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve (a nature park) in Praslin Island is also a UNESCO World Heritage famous for wild Coco de Mer (double coconut) and the Rare Black parrot (Seychelles National parrot).
Fisherman’s Cove reef, Shark Bank, Brissare Rocks are some of the best for diving. Explore the world’s smallest city, Mahe (the capital of Seychelles) as it houses as many as 70 beautiful beaches, shops, restaurants, and the Morne Seychellois National Park.
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Seychelles:
- When it comes to honeymooning in Seychelles, Constance Ephelia should be at the top of your list of lodging-options to consider. Situated with an overlook of the Indian Ocean, luxurious villas and suites offer views of beautiful white sand beaches and the island of Mahe as well.
- Eden Island Luxury Accommodation is another most seductive selection when it comes to choosing a topical-themed honeymoon destination. Located on Mahe island, surrounded by picturesque hills and white beaches both near and far, Eden Island Luxury Accommodations’ facilities are just as they sound, beautiful and luxurious.
Goa, the beach destination of India is known for its picturesque sandy beaches, the fusion of Indian and European culture, cheap booze, delicious cuisine, and beauty. Goa is divided into North and South beaches. While the northern beaches are usually crowded and are perfect for partying and festivals, couples should look out for the beaches in the south as it is more secluded and romantic. Butterfly Beach, sandwiched between the two hills is one of the best beaches you must visit. Couples can go kayaking and watch the beautiful sunset at this beach.
At Calangute beach, you can enjoy parasailing, boating, and shopping. Vagator, Anjuna, and Sinquerim are some other beaches that are perfect for scuba diving, water- skiing, windsurfing, and awe-inspiring views.
The Dudhsagar waterfalls in Goa will leave you in awe as the waterfalls really look like a sea of milk. Fontainhas, also known as Goa’s Latin Quarter maintains its Portugal influence and is famous for its architecture and heritage which includes narrow and colorful streets, old villas, colorful buildings. A stroll along the streets of Fontainhas will help you make a romantic picture-perfect memory.
Popular destinations for honeymooners in Goa:
- The Leela Goa is a lovely beach resort surrounded by beautiful gardens and exotic lagoons. For couples looking to spend a relaxing time in a comfortable room and then stroll through tropical paradise, or playing a bit of golf, this option may be the one for you.
- Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa is another excellent solution for your honeymoon destination. Located on over 70 acres, this 5-star resort and spa is both spacious and luxurious as well. If you’re looking to pamper the new wife, consider Taj fort Aquada Resort & Spa.
Picking the Best Tropical Honeymoon Destination for Your Budget
Thanks to the list of 15 above-listed budget-friendly tropical honeymoon destinations, selecting the best place to visit with your partner after your special day is now much easier.
Whether you want to experience islands, cruises, wildlife, nightlife, or something altogether different, out choices for the best honeymoon destinations in the tropics have something to offer for everyone.
Do you know about a tropical destination that’s perfect for honeymooners? We’d love to hear all about it in the comments section below!
Congratulations on your marriage, and have a great time on your honeymoon destination!